- Better Than Sex Mascara: OOOO, Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. You can have lashes like Kim Kardashian!
- Safe Haven for women & children in Duluth, Minnesota:
- Big Cat Rescue
An awesome organization that saves the big cats from cruelty, abuse, and circuses.
- Little Love Letters / A Peaceful Revolution. My fabulous friend from New York, Elizabeth Cassidy, started a revolution of positivity w/ letters of peace, love, joy & hope. I just Looooove her sooooooo much.
- Pink Boxes
It sounds strange, but I long for frosted donuts or chocolate croissants inside one of those pretty pink boxes. In Duluth, for some strange reason, I’ve only noticed white boxes! The pink color just makes me happy.
- My Flawless One. My friend from Minneapolis has written a book about her life and transformation as a stripper. She is one of my She-Roes! Read an excerpt below. She ROCKSSSS.
The owners of the strip club are named, I shit you not, Willie and Dick. They’re brothers. Big fat Norwegian guys with arctic blond, sweaty comb-overs. I can never tell them apart because they don’t socialize with the dancers long enough for me to distinguish a difference between their matching fake tans and tracksuits. They just make greasy eyes at us while scratching their no-neck chins to show off their Rolex watches. They’re old, like in their forties, but some of the dancers will f*ck them in their dingy office on a sticky leather couch for special privileges or money or coke. I never have.—My Flawless One
- Halston Perfume. Inhaling this perfume brings me back to high school, crushing on Mike Lombardi, and meeting one of my Root Friends, Susie Rangeloff!
Other Cool Stuff: ~my essay, Why Did You Kill My Sister, on Feminine Collective: http://www.femininecollective.com/why-did-you-kill-my-sister/
~Now, this is a storyteller!–
*****Now, I want to tell you something, which is truer than true…
I. Love. You. ( just as you are. )
Please savor this Christmas season and every single day as a sweet, precious, Holy gift. Kiss your family. Call your mommy and daddy. Make cookies for your neighbor. Hug a stranger. Pray. Give Gratitude. Tell your kids you are happy they were born.
Hugs & Abundant Love from Duluth, Mn. xxXX