- Love with my entire core, organs, and soul ( even people who irritate me wildly. Wow, that’s hard)
- Learn abundantly ( from everybody I encounter )
- Talk less—Listen more ( ahhh, that’s the rub )
- Give without expecting anything in return
- Begin my devotional without quitting halfway thru
- Read more books with substance & depth & significance
- Do something every single day that scares me
- Publish more work ( even if I think it’s shitty )
- Concentrate on the positive-positive-positive ( that means LESS pity parties, Kim )
- Meet some of the bloggers out there who inspire me face to face, eye to eye, word to word ( you all know who you are )
- Interview Lady Gaga ( I’ve been trying to get her on the phone for years, man. If you know her, please give her my phone number. )
- Stand up for others. Speak up for others. Scream out against indifference, hate, and what is wrong. Always. Forever. Until my last breath.
- Travel with my entire, huge, loud, outspoken Italian family to California in April (yeah, that’s where I get it from) Love them all SOooooooooooo massively
- Utilize my sixth sense regularly
- To be STILL & KNOW that God is God ( sometimes, I need to stop and just be silent )
- Where do you want me God? Lead me, guide me, direct me, SHOW ME. Pleeeease.
- Become who I was meant to become
- Take a road trip with Deb Sauter!
- Honor my sister in larger ways
20 Change the world ( somebody once said to me, “I’m not here to change the world.”
I said, “I Am!”)
—–Dear, darlings, how about you? What are some of your prayer, hopes, wishes for 2017?
HAPPY 2017! Xxx Love & Kisses from Minnesota.