—–Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!–Dr. Suess
- Must De Cartier By Cartier: When I worked for Carnival Cruise Lines, our mean, super-model, Russian Pit boss, Leah, wore this. When I asked what kind of perfume she was wearing, she retorted in a thick Latvian accent, “Cartier, darling, but it wouldn’t smell as lovely on you.” To this day, it is one of my all time favorites!
- Buttercup Powder: I guess all the celebrities wear this for flawless, beautiful skin. My pen-pal, Mercy, swears by it and said I should order some, so I did.
- Vintage PU Leather Shoulder Bag Purse: A fabulous, chic looking bag for a low price. This excites me. Vintage Bag!
- Paris Luggage from TJmax- My Luggage!: Okay, it’s already under my tree from my mommy and daddy! Thank you!
- Volunteer at the Wildcat Sanctuary in Sandstone, Minnesota: I’ve been following these big cats for years. One of my dreams is to volunteer there for one day with my 2 boys, Andrew & Alex. Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
- Skinny Cow: If you’re going to indulge, let it be with Skinny Cow. I’m obsessed w/ all of their products. Oh, and they’re low fat, baaaaaby. ( that means I can eat more! )
- The Vegetarian: Winner of the 2016 Man Booker International Prize & New York Times top 10 books of 2016.
- The Underground Railroad: Winner of the National Book Award Winner
- Soft, silky, warm blankets: Every year I get a new one to cuddle up with on my couch while watching Gilmore Girls, Stranger Things, & Game of Thrones. O, My! ( I would NEVER, ever buy anything with real fur or feathers inside )
- My boys home for Christmas: Forget all the other material stuff above. This is what I want the most!
—–Some of my favorite charities:
Men As Peacemakers : Helping boys become (REAL) men! YESSSSSSS.
Home For Life! : This is where Obama, the neighborhood cat is! He lives w/ rabbits, goats, and other cats with disabilities.
Safe Haven : Helping women and children transition from abusive homes.
Wild Cat Sanctuary : Supports abused big cats from circuses and other atrocities.
—Darlings, savor your holiday with family, prayer, food, sweets, conversation, wonderful wine, & LOTS of love. xxX Love You All!
——Tell me what you will do? What are some of your traditions?
—-I cry every single time I hear this. I’m crying now!