~After church today, I’m having everybody over for Better Than Sex Cake w/ Salted Pecans.
Happy Mother’s Day, Darlings!
Love Love Love You. xxx
Mother’s Day Better Than Sex Cake w/ Salted Pecans
1 box devil’s food cake mix ( bake according to directions ) 9×13 pan
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
6 oz. caramel topping ( can use more! )
Toffee bars ( I buy the package toffee w/ chocolate )
1- 8 oz container of whipped topping ( I purchased Dream Whip )
- Bake Cake 350 for about 25 minutes ( use your judgement )
- Cool for 5 minutes. Make holes across the top of cake. ( I use a wooden spoon )
- In saucepan on low heat, combine condensed milk & caramel topping. Stir until the mixture is smooth and blended well. Pour mixture over the top of warm cake. Allow the decadence to sink into holes. It’s fun to watch!
- Sprinkle the toffee over the cake while still warm. ( be generous! )
- Sprinkle salted pecans over cake. ( as much as you desire! )
- Allow cake to cool completely. Top with cool whip. Sprinkle more toffee over top.
- Refrigerate and serve when ready.
Your guests will say–
Ahhhh. Ooooo. YESssss. WOW. More, Please.
–Let me know if it’s better than sex. Call your Mommy if you can. If not, call somebody to say “I Love You.” Spread it around…
Also, you can make this on Father’s Day !