—Ever have a month without muse, without words, without poetry, without soul?
Well, I’m having one of those months, my darlings.
So, I shall post random, irrelevant things that make me smile hugely and fully.
My muse, apparently, is in a remote village in Africa.
- I recently found this on somebody’s Facebook page. I remember. I love. love. love. I miss. miss. miss. I want. want. want. HER BACK.
- I heard this song for the first time last week and fell deeply, profoundly, unequivocally in love. There is something about rising, unfolding wings, & lifting up that thrills me wholly.
- One day I opened a book by Sylvia Plath & understood I wasn’t alone in the world. She is my greatest inspiration as a writer. A genius. A pioneer. A feminist. Too bad poetry couldn’t save her.
- Adele puts a spell on me.
- I adore Men As Peacemakers. They are at the forefront of a powerful movement in Duluth to promote equality and end violence against women and children. Donate HERE!
- Not sure what to do with your extra bows? Want to recycle, save the earth? Dress up your cat, of course! This is Bizzy, the red nosed cat.
—-Darling, Reader, Merry Christmas! What will you do? What will you eat? What are some of your traditions? For the British / Australian Girls: Do you make mince pies? Tell me something to make me smile. I looooooooooooove you. xx