Pet Peeves do not make good pets —Bo Bennet
- I hate that tiny bit of saliva resting on the side of your lip like a piece of costume jewelry.
- I hate when you begin every sentence with I and Me and My.
- I hate when you murder giraffes and lions and elephants to place the heads on your walls like trophies when, in reality, they are your sins.
- I hate when you make a self righteous comment like this when you have NO “Fucking” idea who I am & what I’ve experienced.
*** If I may make a suggestion. As a former victim (9 years) of domestic violence, I truly understand your anger, but I believe you would gain better understanding and more response if you left out the foul language from your post.***
- I hate when you overuse the words, “Tolerance & Spirituality” until there is no longer meaning or substance.
- I hate when you stand too close. If you want to kiss me, just do it.
- I hate your dull selfies with your idiotic fish lips.
- I hate when you ( who are you? ) delay the next season of Downton Abbey for 6 months.
- I hate when you don’t acknowledge me when I walk into a room.
10. I hate that I’m not one of your writers for Orange is the New Black.
11 . I hate when you say the name of God in vain.
12 .I hate when you send a generic form notifying me that my essay doesn’t fit your needs at this time.
13. I hate when you make me check a box at the doctor’s office: 45-55 years old. Damn you.
14. I hate your commercials with thin, big boobed, blonde, naked, Barbie winged women who look nothing like me.
15. I hate when you say you’re kidding when you’re not.
16. I hate when you don’t utilize your blinker. How do I know which way you’re going to turn, dumb ass?
17. I hate when you say Popo when you should be saying Police.
18. I hate when you say Vajaja when you should be saying Vagina.
19. I hate you stomping on the American Flag. I’d suggest if you have a problem with this country, find a solution, or move to Afghanistan or Syria.
20. I hate when you declare you’re a Christian, yet you despise your neighbor.
21. I hate when I’ve told you my story when, in truth, you didn’t deserve to hear it.
22. I hate when you blame your horrendous, ugly behavior on your mama, the media, and society when you should be looking in the mirror at yourself.
23. I hate when you mark your jeans with stupid sizes when the tags should affirm: Fabulous. Curvy. Sexy. You are a REAL woman!
–Reader, what are some of your pet peeves? xx