1. You tell a student at school that you like her lacy, black Madonna gloves–and she
retorts, “Who is Madonna, Mrs. Robinson? ((SIGH))
2. You notice a hot pair of jeans you had worn in high school at The Goodwill and
they’re in the Halloween section. (Seriously, dudes?)
3. A handsome young hunk with piercing blue eyes smiles at you at the grocery store.
(Yeah, you still have it, Kim).
“Hey, Mrs. Robinson, remember me? You were one of my teachers in Kindergarten. ((Double Sigh)).
4. You’re watching The Hangover. It comes to the part where the guy finds the
tiger in the bathroom. You laugh so hard, you need to excuse yourself to change your
Victoria Secret underwear. (WTF?)
5. You’re forced to click the son-of-a-bitching box at the clinic, which says, 45-55
age group. ( but you want to click, it’s none of your bloody business, idiot!
6. Your supervisor is 25 years old and calls you mom. (Life isn’t fair).
7. In the beginning, you thought 50 Shades of Gray was a paint color at Menards.
8. You can’t remember your “real” hair color. ( but you feel deeply blonde).
9. At your last reunion, you turn to your girlfriends, exclaiming, “I think we’re at the
wrong place. These old people look like our teachers!”
10. You might say, yes, yes, yes to another baby, but your uterus says, no, no, no!
11. Partying now means: Staying home with a nice bottle of Merlot, warm blankets,
& Orange is the New Black. (Don’t you just LOoooooVE Crazy Eyes?)
12. Your imperfections are (Finally) transforming into beautiful, dynamic,
meaningful segments of the real “You.”
Now, this is the best part!
—Darling, Reader, what are your thoughts about growing older? Give me some insight into your experience.
A Note—– My Favorite Empowering Video This Week: WATCH HERE!!!!