–Note: click pink words to watch clips, dears!
1. Lush Lemon Tea Cakes. I made these semi-homemade cakes for a recent shower & the chicks went goo-goo-gaa-gaa for them. Seriously.
2. These black boots I purchased from a second hand store for only 6 dollars. I just adore a deal, don’t you?
3. When a enormous writer takes the time to respond to my sassy New York friend, Elizabeth Cassidy. Elizabeth says, “I wish I were Elizabeth Gilbert,” and this is how Elizabeth Gilbert responded
. Elizabeth Gilbert: Don’t aim so small, Elizabeth! Become ELIZABETH CASSIDY — a bigger aspiration! Bless your heart, love!
4. WONDER by R. J. Palacio. We are reading this in our classroom & it overflows with meaning, depth, lessons, humor, humanity, & love. Hiiiiiighly Recommended, Darlings.
5. This spectacular Lip-Scarf given to me by my lovely co-worker, Kathy. I LOoooooVE!
6. WILD by Cheryl Strayed will transform your life, make you think. I haven’t read something this meaningful and resonating in several years.
7. This short poignant Ted Talk, “THE GIFT” by Stacey Kramer kicks ass.
8. Billy Bob Thornton really turns my crank.
9. Mercy Abiambo. She is my Kenyan pen pal & sent to me from God…. Mercy’s Story
10. This video created by my cousin, Caroline, moves me every. single. time. When I first watched, I literally fell to my knees: SILENT NO MORE!
—Darling, Reader, What EFFING electrifies you?