• 1 box spice cake mix (can add more cinnamon, nutmeg!)
• 1 can (15 ounce ) pumpkin puree
• 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
• ½ bag of toffee bits (I use a whole bag!)
• ½ cup of caramel topping (I use a whole jar!)
• Preheat oven to 350
• Grease 9 X 13 baking pan
• In large bowl, mix the cake mix and pumpkin puree until well blended. Note: (you do not need to add the eggs or anything from the cake mix directions, only the pumpkin puree. The batter will be quite thick
• Pour into your baking dish
• Bake according to cake mix instructions
• Cool for 10 minutes after baking
• Use wooden spoons to poke holes all over cake (it’s fun)
• Pour condensed milk & caramel over the cake (make sure they go into your holes!
• Sprinkle bits of toffee over the top
• Refrigerate overnight.
• Serve chilled w/ whipped topping,vanilla ice, cream or whatev.
WARNING. CAUTION. DANGER: This dessert will blow your freaking skirt off & cause your ass to grow 2 times larger. Just sayin’. It was a HUGE hit with my family this Thanksgiving.
—Dear, Reader, what is your favorite holiday dessert?
~~~Watch this life changing video with my sister, Kay, above, “KEEP HOLDING ON”… (sorry it’s above this page…. My blog has changed and I don’t freaking get how it got up there!!!) Damn it.