stars turn black and die. No one can see them, but they are my tears.”
to where I was.
mom’s sugar cookies, pine needles,
drifting snow, red bows, the little drummer boy…
sheets and your mascara is still wet and black upon your lashes.
your body like a silent whisper.
on Waterfront Trail.
dark pink stain on the fur.
The heart of my heart.
My muse. My breath.
blue sports car and we are blasting Lady
Antebellum at full volume singing the lyrics of “I Need You Now ”
drinking cappuccino, & giggling about everything or nothing at all.
difficult time for many of you. Believe
me, it is for my family.
On Wednesday, December 19th Four Plus An Angel and others will
have multiple link-ups on the sites below, where you can comment and/or link up
according to the type of loss with which you are dealing with.
like a warm hug inside.
- If you have had a miscarriage, stillbirth or
loss of an infant link here: fourplusanangel.com
- If you have lost your mom link here: sandiegomomma.com
- Your dad link here: mamamaryshow.com
- Your sibling link here: myinnerchick.com
- A child link here: aninchofgray.blogspot.com
- A friend here: kimtracyprince.com