- Mr. Liverpool and I went to the new James Bond movie on Saturday.
It got me thinking.
And I’m quite dangerous when I think.
Why was Adele asked to sing the theme song, but not asked to
be one of the Bond Girls?
Is it because she’s big- boned, curvilinear… not media’s
typical, unrealistic, big boobed- Playboy Bunny?
Is it because she’s not what men desire to gawk at, drool
over, fantasize about?
Or possibly she wasn’t asked because her stomach isn’t Halle
Barry-Heidi Klum flat?
Anyhow, it pisses me
Don’t you find it enormously boring?
I’m waiting for the day when James Bond is wrapping his arms around a size 12-14
Perhaps Adele or even ME!
- My book will be called “730 Days. Letters To My Sister.”
- My Favorite writer, Mercy Adhiambo\’s first blog. She rocks so freaking bad. Her words melt upon my tongue.
- Another great shot of Madonna in Minneapolis.
- I won a prize for my essay, Caged Bird
- This is what our treadmill is used for now. Damn that cat. Now I can’t work out. :::SIGH:::
I Looooooooooooooooooooooove this song!
——Dear Reader, Tell me Something Utterly Random & Cool.xxxx