1. I’m addicted to all types of black shirts,
tank tops, blouses. I buy one every time
I go shopping. My friends exclaim, “Whaaaat?
Another black shirt? Reeeeally?”
But look what I bought yesterday. I’m OUTTA my comfort zone, babes. Do you love love love it?
2. I read an ESSAY 5 years ago by an AMAZING
19 year old Kenyan girl called Mercy.
We’ve talked via internet café and emailed every day since
then. She resided in a grass hut
without electricity–and read hundreds of books by candlelight that changed her
life. She learned five languages. She loved Maya Angelou.
With financial aid from one of my unbelievable Angels, she will be graduating in August in Nairobi with her BA in Journalism.
I LOVE YOU more than 10 golden lions in the Kenyan sun, Mercy. xxx
been HOT in Minnesota. My kitty cat is not Happy.
4. I looooooove taping pictures on my refrigerator. Mr. L. goes insane…but the more he does, the more I tape!
5. Books are scattered and stacked throughout
my house. Um, lots of COOKBOOKS, I mean.
not downloading the 3rd book of Shades of Grey. I can’t take one more mention of My Inner
I’m reading Poisonwood Bible. It’s like departing mediocrity and flying into paradise.
7. After reading this poet, I exclaimed, “I am not alone! This is me!”
This is the kind of impact all writers desire. Listen to a sample of Plath’s brilliance.
8. Thomas is Kissing me at the Christmas Play. I love him <3 and I think he loves me, too. Ahhh, that tickles.
9. Mr. Liverpool
and I on Carnival Cruise Lines. He chased me all over the ship until I finally got fed up and said “Okay, I’ll give you a little hug. jeeeeze!”
10. Kay bought me
this for my birthday about 4 years ago…. I didn’t know it played music
until about a year ago. The song split
me wide open: You Are My Hero.
11. I looooooooove this
photo of Mercy & her Boyfriend,
Mercy, don’t get mad at me! This is Pure Art.
12. Kay’s Garden.
Dear Reader, tell me one thing!
——–I play This music at the cemetery