–My sister took this photo of me 2 years ago. She said, “saaay I love you, Kay.” I did. Oh, I did. Xx
- We’re on our way to the Vet’s Office with the
two idiot cats to get their yearly physicals recently.
They’re both meowing wildly,
ridiculously, nauseatingly. Sort of
like how I behave when I’m scheduled for a mammogram or something.
Suddenly, my son screams sooo
loudly that I almost smash into the car in front of us.
“Wha-aa-aaat? Did Charlie scratch you? What HAaaPPENED?”
When I look over, I had rolled the
car window up and his arm was stuck outside the window like one of those annoying
I gasp. I freeze. Even the cats, stunned as hell, stop howling… When I realize he’s okay, I
laugh so hard I almost piss inside my new Old Navy capris. Damn, I hate when that happens.
- I write all day long inside my head. For example, if you’re talking to me and my
eyes begin glossing over…. I’m probably already contemplating how to incorporate the dialogue
into my blog.
- I love potato chips with ice cold milk.
- I love melting chocolate chips and peanut butter
chips in the microwave–then eating them with a itsi bitsi baby spoon.
- I love deeply, passionately, abundantly. When I love you, you’ll be loved by me
forever & ever & ever…
- I’m crazy mad about Elizabeth Berg. She is my hot fudge sundae author. I’ve read Pull of the Moon & Talk
Before Sleep three times already. I
dig a bit of hot fudge every once in a while.
Ya know what I mean? I’ve never
met a distraction I didn’t like.
- While vacuuming, I continue going over a single potato
chip, because the stupid vacuum won’t suck it up. Rather than walk ALL the way over (3 feet ) to the garbage can, I eat it. The thing is, it wasn’t a potato chip. Oh, noooo.
It was a toe nail. WTH?
- Last month my mommy had a dentist
Apparently, her dentist reads my blog and he called her Saint Shirley when she walked into his
She says to him: “Doctor W. I can’t be much of a Saint because
my daughter uses the “F” word all the time in her blog posts.”
He says, “But Saint Shirley, that’s how she expresses
I thought that was rather sweet.
to be American Idol- hip, I text my younger son the other day with- “Hey,
what Up, Doug?” He texts back- “Why
are you calling me Doug? Do you
mean Dawg?” Man, I’m such a dumb
–Mr. Liverpool took me to Aerosmith <3 WOW. WOwwww.
The Highlight of the concert!!! Oooooooooooh, Have I told you I love Rock Stars?!
Darling, Reader, tell me something profusely bloggable. Xxxx