~~~Bridget has decided to
take us Inside the Actor’s Studio with the following questions.
1. What is your favorite word?
Love. Love. Love.
I love, love.
I also like how “Epiphany” rolls off the tongue.
2. What is your least favorite word
I cannot even write it. It is indescibably degrading, reducing, & abusive. Like a sharp knife cutting thru skin.
3. What turns you on?
Compassion. Passionate people. Kindness. Confidence. Hope.
Men who are extraordinary
4. What turns you off?
Hate. Puke. Spit on the corner of one’s mouth. Fake, plastic people. Mediocrity. Meaness.
5. What sound do you love?
Church Bells. Adele. The violin.
Jeremy Iron reading. A cat’s
6. What sound do you hate?
I despise sirens, crying, and somebody in pain.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
I say shit, but I write fuck.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
A psychiatrist. I’d like to listen to
people (women, especially) tell me their deep dark secrets; find out what truly makes them tick….
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I would NEVER clean up puke! No. Neeeeeeever.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at
the pearly gates?
Heaven Does exist.
I want to hear God say: Come in, dear.
Kay is waiting for you.
—-The Real Actor’s Studio