6 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I NEVER hang up the phone without telling my family
& friends I love them.
2. At a huge rock concert, my tube top fell off. The band
members stood pointing and laughing
3. In High School my sister and I were named the “Ice
4. I memorized all of the dialogue from oscar winning film *Terms of
6. I find clowns
hideous, scary, insidious, & outrageously, horribly Gacy-like
6 Things I’m Knowledgeable About
1. Mourning, walking thru darkness
2. Sylvia Plath
3. Old Movies & Old Movie Stars (Monroe, Olivier,
Bacall, Bogie, Cagney, Mansfield)
4. Fitting the right word in the right place
5. How to start the conversation (people adore talking about
6. Editing (deleting unwanted words is quite satisfying)
6 Things I’m Not Knowledgeable About
1. Math. When I
hear the word, my insides begin to shake, rattle, and roll
2. Following directions
(don’t EeeeVER tell me what to
3. Football. Why
the hell do they keep falling over one another?
4. Lets put it this way, never hand me the map if we’re
on a road trip!
5. Gauging my gas mileage. Just ask Mr. Liverpool. My car is Always on EMPTY. Ooops-a-daisy.
6. ALL things that don’t interest me
6 Things I Believe In
Jesus. Angels. Heaven
2. Compassion. Empathy.
3. Chocolate (all kinds, except tootsie rolls)
4. I believed in destiny…before Kay
6. Poetry & Beautiful words dripping into my bones
***********This post was inspired by Sweet Mama Alison xx