1. As you may know, I call my Mama “Saint Shirley” in my blog.
… And now people in Duluth Town are calling her Saint Shirley, too.
So anyway, Saint Shirley is talking to her doctor the other day and muses, “ Well, I can’t be much of a Saint, Dr., because my daughter uses that “F” word in her blog all the time.”
2. I’ve been a bit snotty & cranky lately.
Mr. Liverpool looks at me and utters all serious like, “You should change your tag line on your blog from A Side Of Bitch to A Full Bitch.” ( I couldn’t help but snicker)
3. The people you least expect to be your angels will rise above the ashes to declare:
((( I See You. I Hear You. I’m Happy You Came. )))
They also grind you Starbucks in the morning.
4. When God was speaking about the Valley of the Shadow of Death, He was referring to the living, not the dead.
5. Do not EVER ask your husband or partner if your ass looks big in those jeans.
6. I must remember to slap my gorgeous, skinny, well-developed friend.
The other night she said she needed to exit Clyde Iron after only one glass of wine because she had Zumba at 6:30 in the morning.
7. I love this Tattoo sooo much.
8. Anything with brown sugar & sweet butter tuuuuuuurns me on.
9. I’m a contradiction, a fraud, a counterfeit
I write amusing blogs about this and that…but sometimes, many times, more times that not, I can scarcely make it out of bed in the morning/mourning.
10. I observed this delicate slight flower from Kindergarten the other day.
She sat in morning circle examining in amazement as her school mate picked his nose for 2 strait minutes.
Oh, the innocence & grossness of youth.
11. I have a frequent dream about this room in my house I never utilize.
I think, Wow…. “Why don’t I use this room? Why do I keep forgetting about this beautiful room?”
12. You know what really pisses me off?
Idiots that talk to me while they’re eating chocolate or peanut butter.
13. Another thing:
I can’t stomach that speckle of saliva stuck to the corner of one’s lip.
Damn you for not knowing it’s there and making me uncomfortable!
14. I don’t care about Kim Kardashian’s divorce.
Children are starving, we are bankrupt, the government is corrupt, and there are pedophiles’ walking round.
You stupid assholes.
15. I love this song
Dear, Readers, tell me something random, pleeeease.