1. Keurig Coffee Maker: My daddy surprised me with this gem for my birthday. I love love love it. I awaken in the morning, throw in my Caribou cup w/ real whip cream & work on my blog. Loooovely.
2. Adele : I get hooked on certain artists: Madonna, Nora Jones, Robin Thicke, & now, Adele. I usually play her on Saturdays when I’m cleaning the house. Listening to her voice is like small prayers filling my house.
3. Click Here for>> Bonnie Bell Lip Lites: OOOO, My… I looooooooove this stuff. Everytime I put it on, I feel dressed up & sexy….even in sweat pants!
4. Andrew & Alex: What can I say? My heart melts away. (please excuse Charlie’ s butt)
5. Project Runway: The concept of taking nothing (except an idea) and designing something magnificent and magical thrills me. I compare P.R. to the writing process.
6. My Books of Poetry: I never borrow my poetry books out —nor would I part with them. God lives inside the pages.
7. These Shoes w/ Skinny Glitter Jeans: I adore this funky, hip look. All a girl needs now is a Pink Martini!
8. Kay’s Journals’ & Bible: I have all of my sister, Kay’s, journals… but more significantly, I have her Bible, which is shaded in yellows, ripped, dog-eared, overflowing with photos, and utterly worn out and gloriously beautiful. I shall NEVER part it…even in death I will be buried with it.
9. Click Here to Get>>My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Nothing tastes more like childhood & home than chocolate chip cookies. Biting into the warm brown crust tastes like pure, undying love.
Dear, Reader, what are some of your favorite things? Tell Me!