Marvelous Mandy – from The Complete Cookbook had this cool idea for bloggers to get to know one another better. It was fun answering these Foodie Questions. Make sure you check out Mandy’s blog! And follow this same format if you’re so inclined, biaaatches.
1. What 5 items are always in your fridge?
Milk, eggs, hummus, ( I eat so much hummus, I have it coming out of my ears ) diet coke, & real whip cream.
I buy Sabra.
2. What 5 items are always in your pantry ?
oooooooOh, I wish I had a pantry! But if I did, I’d have brown sugar, chocolate chips, white sugar, flour, & fiber bars in there.
3. Do you write a grocery list or do you shop off the cuff?
Yes. Always. But I forget it at home! Always. I’m a dork like that.
4. What is the most used item/s in your kitchen?
My coffee pot & microwave.
5. What do you have in your kitchen that may seem strange to other people?
Photos of my family all over the side of my microwave….Lots of photos of my sister, Kay.
6. If you were to enter a Come Dine With Me challenge, what would you cook?
Starter: Caesar salad w/ big garlic croutons ( I looove Caesar Salad!) can I put raw eggs in, Mandy?
Mains: It would definitely have to be something Italiano. Spaghetti with my daddy’s homemade sauce & sweet Italian sausage. Thickly cut garlic bread. Mozzarella for topping.
Dessert: I make a mean, naughty, sexy Crème Brulee. No, seriously. Stop laughing.
7. If you could invite any 4 living celebrities to dinner, who would they be?
Sooo many, but these people are on the top of my brain: Maya Angelou, Lady Gaga, Bono, & Anderson Cooper.
– I loooove Gaga.
8. What is your favorite breakfast out?
I order the same thing every. single. time at this little gem of a restaurant (which by the way, Guy Fieri featured on his show) called The Duluth Grill. I order the Mediterranean Omelet. And it is Out of this Planet– Good.
9. What one condiment could you not be without?
Hellman’s Mayonnaise w/ olive oil
10. Some people seemed to have a problem eating leftovers or reheated food, do you?
My family goes Craaazy. For example: I make a whole chicken on Sunday. On Monday, I make chicken sandwiches. On Tuesday, I make chicken soup. On Wednesday, I toss the chicken bones under our pine tree for our skunks & raccoons, which they probably choke on. Get the picture? Put it this way; my fam woud have survived during the Great Depression.
Dear, Reader–What 5 items must you have in your fridge at ALL TIMES? Which 4 stars would you invite to dinner?