1. Maya Angelou: because I adore her prose & poetry. Imperfect. Flawed. Writes about it. Voice is like flowing maple syrup.
2. Sean Penn: because he’s a bad boy humanitarian. Sexy. Smart. Unconventional. Rebellious.
3. Johnny Depp: because he beats to his own drummer. Unconventional. Intellectual. Beautiful. Out of the Loop.
4. Madonna: because we grew up together, both loved Sean Penn at the same time. Very Smart. Connection to Africa. Pro Active. Still dance to Lucky Star.
5. Oprah Winfrey: because she sees people, hears people. One of the girls. Brilliant. Innovative. Life Changing.
6. Elizabeth Berg: because she is my ‘hot fudge sundae’ author, my feel good author. She speaks for all women. Love love love her. I’ve read all of her books at least 2 times.
7. Ellen DeGeneres: because she’s funny as hell. Humanitarian. Animal Lover. Activist. Kind. A girl’s girl.
8. Billy Graham: because when every other religous leader judges and condemns, Billy just LOVES loves loves. Beautiful Man. I respect him greatly.
9. George Clooney: because he’s so utterly unassuming & unaffected by his beauty. Brainy. Pro-Active. Observes others besides himself. Hot. oh, and he loves Puppies.
10. Jane Fonda: because she’s been in 2 of my fave. movies, “Julia” & “Klute.” Strong. Bright. Inspiring. Interesting. Controversial.
Watch Jane recieving Oscar for “Klute “: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlxvt8eJEDE
——–Readers, who would you like to meet for wine or coffee?
Info & Books by Elizabeth Berg: http://www.elizabeth-berg.net/site/epage/47234_662.htm