1. ARIEL: This book of poems by Sylvia Plath is the reason I write today. No other poet can reach the depth & imagery & exquisiteness of Plath. Click here to order: Ariel [Book]
2. LINDT DARK CHOCOLATE W/ SEA SALT: The rich chocolate united with salt is like a celebration inside your mouth.
3. “GRAVITY:” by John Mayor: The first time I heard this song, I got all emotional. The music, the words, that voice. I play it way too much. Ask my kids. They’ll tell you. Click here to experience some raw emotion>>>Gravity by John Mayer
4. BLACK SHOES: There is a running joke in our house. I come home from shopping and hubby says, “What did ya buy Kim, some moooooore black shoes!?” Yep…you have a Prob with that, dude?”
5. ELIZABETH BERG: I call Berg my “hot fudge sundae.” She is an author I continually go back to, delight in, & re-read book after book, page after page. She is my escape author, my lay in the sun author, my still waters author. I still taste the hot fudge upon my tongue. My all time Fave. by Berg: “PULL OF THE MOON:
Check out my Escape Queen here>Books – Elizabeth Berg
6. JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL : I remember reading “Jonathan Livingston Seagull” & having my first epiphany. I’m like, “This is not about a bird. This is not about flying. This is about ME! This is about US!” Ahhhhhhhhh, This is true writing. I get it. Symbolism—Metaphor— Imagery. I get it. I really get it!
7. CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES: My Last Meal. Serious. With COLD skim milk. O00000h, baaaaaby.
8. BLOGS: I read hundreds of other womens’ blogs every. single. day. They teach me to be a better writer. I’m addicted as hell. I can’t stop. I can’t stop. Do you have a favorite bloggess? I shant tell you mine, my dahlings….
9. LIPSTICK: I have hundereds of tubes … I mean, hundreds. All shades. All tints. All Colors. And my favorite is Bonnie Bell Pink.
10. THE FAMILY STONE: Are there some films you can watch over and over and over again? Mine is “The Family Stone.” Love love love this beautiful, relevant film. Love the family dynamics.
~~Readers, what are some of your Lovely Addictions?
Listen To Sylvia Plath Read>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgtiDvvAR8&feature=related