- Angelina Jolie is the most severely beautiful person that ever walked the earth. She and Brad tangled together generate sun, moon, & stars. WOWWIE!
2. Javier Bardem is established as one of Spain’s top stars. I consider him the manly man of 2010. He’s the man all men want to be….and the man all women want to be with. Oh, and the accent helps.
3. Mark Walberg: Every girl likes a bad boy. Mark is a very bad boy. I like it. I like it. Oh Markie Mark, will you kiss, kiss, kiss ME?! Hot Damn.
5. George Clooney This man is a TRUE MOVIE STAR. A women’s dream. Cary Grant incarnate. The real thing. And being a humanitarian is hot. Hot. Hot. PS. Call me, George!
6. Sarah Jessica Parker Carrie Bradshaw lives in the hearts of every girl. I adore Parker’s unconventional, unusual beauty. I think she is delightfully, unbelievabley sensasionally stunning.
7. Charles Matthew “Charlie” Hunnam(born 10 April 1980) is known to US audiences as Jackson “Jax” Teller in the FX network series, Sons of Anarchy. I’d like to jump on his Harley and wrap my legs around the metal of his bike. Ooooh, Jax, Jax…come to mama.
8. Adam Lambert Sure, he kisses boys, but girls dig this dude, too. His voice is like something grinding through bones. His face is like a sweet Elvis reincarnation. His lips are like …. Oh, you get the point, gals. I just love ‘um. I want to go shopping with him.
9. Olivia Wilde from “House.” Better know as “Thirteen.” I adore her classic bone structure and ravishing look. I predict she is the next big star in PlasticWood.